Greetings friends and family...
If you've made it this far, thanks for taking a moment to read this (and see a cute picture of our girls 8^D)
The school that the girls go to are having a "Duck Derby" fundraiser this year. It's a pretty fun idea and here's how it works.
- You purchase one (or more) "ducks" for $10.
- You receive a souvenir duck (pictured above) that has a number on it. This is your entry number.
- On May 27th, the school hosts a duck derby over at the Verde River. A larger plastic duck, with YOUR number on it, is lined up with other ducks and released simultaneously down the river.
- The owner of the duck that come across the finish line first wins $1000!
Yep, it's that simple. You do not even need to be present to win.
Even better, we don't need the money until the 21st of May. So if you're interested in purchasing a duck (or a flock of ducks) to help support the girls' school and potentially win some money, all we need from you is the following:
- Your name.
- Your phone number.
- Your e-mail address (only if you want derby updates via e-mail)
Thanks for reading!!!